Wind Project Manager
Leading supplier of renewables worldwide
Large investments in onshore and offshore wind power and photovoltaics
The client is one of the world's leading companies for renewable energies now also focusing on innovative projects that want to expand the current structure
In the role of Wind Project Manager, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop new wind projects, from early stage through investment decision to the handover with construction team.
- Coordinate interdisciplinary project team with internal departments and external providers.
- Originate projects, identify sites, negotiate land lease/purchase agreements.
- Manage the permitting process and coordinate the team involved, managing internal and external providers and the communication with relevant stakeholders (grid operators, permitting authorities…).
- Manage and optimize the budget.
- Manage the partnerships with external developers.
- Support in developing technical and commercial solutions required for the company.
- Work closely with all the teams (development, valuation, commercialization and engineering) to identify the best route-to-market and to optimize profitability of every project.
- Conduct risk analysis.
Requisiti e competenze
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering or other job related areas.
- More than 7 years of experience in wind farms projects.
- Experience in getting through Italian Administration licensing process for renewable projects.
- Up to date knowledge of wind systems and components.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian language (mother tongue)
- Very good knowledge of English language (level C1 or higher). A third language will be a plus.
- Very good analytical skills coupled with the required drive to execute and deliver projects.
- Excellent team player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel on regular basis.
Great career opportunity
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.