Warehouse Manager Night Shift - Express Courier
High talented Night Warehouse Manager with experience on express logistics
Multinational company in high expansion on Italian market
Il nostro cliente
Worldwide Company focused on express logistics and delivery solutions with global presence.
La figura ricercata
The candidate, directly reporting to the operations manager will be responsible of the followings activities:
- Management of 3 shift managers, with 5 team leader dealing with 50 to 100 cooperative workers;
- Assists the Operations Manager and acts as his deputy if needed;
- Supervises and monitors timings, the correct and efficient loading and unloading of units.
- Gives assignments to shift managers concerning the Warehouse Operations and Office process;
- Leads change management activities and constantly work for continuous improvements;
- Works cross functionally to ensure that operations processes are consistently applied and refined to improve the customer experience;
- Permanently monitors the performance with regard to health and safety;
- Ensure that service level agreement (SLA) with third party (temp labour agency) is delivered according to specifications.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal manager has a Bachelor in Logistics or Supply Chain Management and 3 to 5 years of management experience, preferably gained from an Operational role (such as depot/warehouse/hub/sorting centre/gateway etc.) and it's available to work during night shift for at least 2 day per week.
Has deep knowledge of internal IT systems, Warehouse processes and a wide experience on people management.
Compulsory is Fluency in English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Excellent career opportunity in worldwide leading company