Pubblicato il 01/07/2021
- Realtà in forte espansione sul mercato Italia
- Opportunità di crescita e sviluppo professionale
Il nostro cliente
Multinazionale leader nel settore farmaceutico
Develop and implement Market Access Plan and Strategy, aligned with the Cluster Teamand ultimately validated by the Head of the Departmentin the defined zones.
- Analyze local access issues and opportunities, anticipating changes in the local healthcare landscape and act as the access partner for all the franchises and products of the company
- Establish partnership at hospital level with Hospital Pharmacists, Medical Managers and Hospital Managers and at regional level with payers and the decision makers for the right positioning of our orphan drugs and to reduce funding barriers
- Support proccess through local strategies and resolve funding issues with payers and decision makers in a manner consistent and compliant with company policies and requirements
- Gather evidence to demonstrate value to health technology assessment bodies, payers, and other audiences
- Remain up to date regarding the external market access environment.
- Increase product awareness at meetings with access stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of the accountaction plans,working cross-functionally withSales, Medical,Marketingand Strategic PartnershipDepartments
- Maintain a constant presence on the field interacting with the field staff (Area Managers,RAM, Strategic Account Partner,Medical ScientificLiaisons) gathering and sharing relevantinformation for the development and implementation of the action plans.
- Be accountable for the execution and follow-up of his/her activities agreed in the action plans
Il candidato prescelto
- Bachelor's degree in LifeSciences
- a long and established experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry
- Knowledge of Nationaland RegionalHealth System and legal aspects
- Knowledge ofNational andRegionalpharmaceutical regulations
- Fluency in English
- a solid previous experience in market access mandatory
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.