UX/UI Designer - Roma
Realtà di prodotto internazionale
Start Up in forte crescita
International Innovative Start Up in the Security Sector working with leading companies in security, hardware manufacturing, insurance, retail and telecoms to build better apps, services and products for the connected world. They are specialised in the B2C and B2B segment.
- Craft visuals for internal products, including mock-ups and graphics, based on an understanding of user-centered design principles and best practice
- Work side-by-side with product and development team to deliver high quality and rapid product launches.
- Help shape the Visual Design language across the board, providing a framework to guide the development and presentation of the company brand
- Work with the marketing team to provide input and graphics required to foster the the brand in marketing campaigns and business material
Requisiti e competenze
- A BA or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of within a UX/UI Design or Product Design role
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong experience designing for mobile apps and responsive web design, with an emphasison visual design
- Good experience design graphic for website, social media and email campaigns
- Proficient user of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign,Sketch and InVision
- An understanding of user-centred design principles and best practice
- Have a current portfolio showcasing detailed case studies, including designs
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.