Pubblicato il 28/02/2022
- Multinational Company
- Challenging opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a multinational company in the retail sector.
Managing New Stores, Refurbishment and Acquisition Projects to strict deadlines to aid the European Expansion Programme. The role focuses on new store openings, extensions and re fits Primarily in Italy but may extend into other regions as required. This role supports our existing European remit to act as a centre of excellence to drive store standards to a market leading level
- Reporting to the Group European Projects Manager you will manage the end to end project cycle of new stores, re-fits and extensions to highest standards. This includes managing and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects to plan.
- Working alongside our Internal Team of Quantity Surveys you will be required to Develop, monitor and control the budget for each project keeping the Team updated at all times.
- Ensure best practice and health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Lead and support the wider Project Team delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation and presentations where appropriate
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans as required
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors encouraging them to take positive action and assume accountability for their assigned work.
Il candidato prescelto
- Construction/Retail Fit Out experience
- Strong Project Management experience with another leading Retailer with a strong track record in Retail Role Out programmes.
- You will be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects across a number of group fascia's keeping them on budget and delivering them on time & to the highest standards with particular focus on Cost Management and developing a strong cost focus on budgets and value engineering.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills: You will have the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and departments through, face to face, oral and Presentations.
- Numerate and strong attention to detail.
- Qualifications: Degree or recognised project management qualification.
- This role is field based and you will need to be geographically mobile to support our vastly expanding store network.
- Self-motivated, with natural Leadership qualities. You will lead a small external projects team and need to lead the team by example.
- Technically competent with knowledge of various software programmes.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Can react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Extensive travel and periods of time away from home in Country and abroad as required
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Interim position
- 16 months
- Range salary: 71.000€- 75.000€
- Location: Milan