Temporary HR Manager in P.IVA
Milano e provincia
EUR80,000 - EUR90,000Pubblicato il 05/12/2019
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
La figura ricercata
- Leverage the expertise of organization design and knowledge of business needs to design and implement an effective organization structure
- Acts as a champion of a coaching culture and drive employee advocacy, while being an internal coach for leaders
- Execute long-term employee / labor relations strategy with regard for applicable laws and regulations that ensure fair and consistent treatment of all associates while securing the company's competitive advantage
- Provide counseling opportunities and consult leaders and associates to maximize experience and potential
- Drive the succession planning process and talent management agenda, including capability building, talent assessment, and acquisition
- As a part of change management, create an open and transparent communication platform
- Partner with the leader to champion associate engagement activities and build a high performing, inclusive culture
- Implement consistent HR policies that support business needs while advocating associate's best interests.
- Champion Shared Service to ensure positive associate experience
- Analyze trends and indicators in partnership with HR group to deliver solutions to the business
- Implement Total Reward policies and practices in the most fair, competitive and cost-effective manner
Il candidato prescelto
To join our team you will need:
- University Degree (Bachelor) - MA desired
- At least 7 years of working experience, of which minimum 2 in a generalist HR Role
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing environment desired.
- Successfullybalancing multiple prioritieswithintheorganizationwhilemaintainingemployeeengagementandsatisfaction
- Experience in driving Talent Management strategy through matrix organizations
- Employee / Labor Relations experience in Italy. Experience with works councils in Italy is important.
- Experience with addressing business risks and opportunities effectively and efficiently
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Interesting job position in an international environment.
- Contract of full-time employment with appealing employment conditions,
- Great career development opportunities in one of the world's largest companies with global footprint and recognition.
We can offer Temporary contract: 12/18 months as Freelance
Location: Assago (Mi)