Aggiornato il 13/03/2023
- Step di crescita
International company operating in oil&gas industry
Main Responsibilities: (Project & Operations)
- To look after the project management (downstream) & operations (upstream) aspects of the existing assets and to represent the company in meetings.
- To assist and advice the General Managern the preparation of project & operation updates for reporting to management.
- To look after overall field production performance and value maximization, asset integrity, safety and environmental aspects, and analyses the needs of maintenance operations as proposed.
- Participating into the preparation of the Company business plans (production work programs and workover strategies, monitoring and controlling production costs Opex and Capex)
- Ability to prepare technical analysis and statistics, reporting (daily/monthly) based on provided information, including data reporting to Regulatory Authority in relations to produced volumes and maintain an organized system of physical and digital records.
- Contributeto the management and execution of established contracts & agreements. Attendance and company's representation in meetings as part of the signed framework agreement and protocol with Public Authorities. Possibly be familiar with legal requirements and coordinate actions with Legal teams, if needed.
- Attendance of indicated sub-committee meetings, to develop and maintain contacts at appropriate levels within the company and partners.
- Smooth collaboration with technical and commercial teams and with other affiliates and the group.
- To act as a focal point for all health, safety, and environmental issues, in providing support to the Company and ensuring Company requirements in all HSEQ matters of the asset management
- Contribute to maintain and operate immediate reporting system in case of "Major Environmental Issue", including response plan.
- Focus on theenergytransition and next generation upstream businesses, by promoting low carbon solution and GHG reduction initiatives
- BUDirectors, GM, other staff members of BU (technical and non-technical)
- Shareholders, group's companies
- Othermembers of staff within the group
- Projectpartners, host country government personnel and upstream industry players
Competenze ed esperienza
* More than 5 years of business experience (possibly in E&P /Oil & Gas industry)
* Fluent Italian and English speaker. Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work within tight deadlines and under certain pressure.
* Good organizational and coordination skills, capable of working in multidisciplinary groups and international teams.
* Good numeracy skills and from intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other packages
Remuneration based on experience
Smart working policy
Location: city of Milan
- Oil & Gas
- Operations & Maintenance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Luogo di lavoro
- Milano e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Maria Teresa D'Elia
- Numero dell´offerta