Pubblicato il 29/03/2022
- System Companies Channel Manager
- International Company
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is International Company, part of a Multinational Company, that provides innovative and high quality engineered components for the fenestration industry.
The selected candidate, reporting to the Sales Director, will have the following responsibilities:
- Mapping all the potential customers who operate in that specific market (EMEAI), defining priorities according and develop strategic business and action plan for each of his customer;
- Working closely with each Regional Sales Manager to be synergic on sales business plan definition, developing System Companies new market and growing relationship with new customers;
- Driving interaction with leading windows & doors contractors/fabricators (aluminum, timber, PVC), Industrial customers etc. for promotion and sales of our solutions;
- Conducting meeting with leading architects, project consultants, specifiers and Real-estate promoters & developers for specifications and approvals of our products in upcoming residential &commercial projects (Hardware & Seals);
- Acting as Key Account Management for product/solution development;
- Being the point of contact and providing the Technical support for Company sales in UK.
Il candidato prescelto
- We want to meet candidates with Degree in Architect or Building Engineering or similar, with at least 5 years of work experience as Technical sales or Architect in building sector.
- Technical and commercial background, preferably in fenestration sector (windows and door and facade sector-systems, accessories producers for external opening, windows maker, curtainwalls, extruders, seals etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, SAP or similar ERP software;
- Knowledge of mechanical drawings;
- Knowledge of design software (AutoCAD)will be considered a plus.
- English Fluent, knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus;
- Leadership and ability to work in team;
- Proven lead generation and marketing experience;
- A recognized marketing/business qualification;
- Professional and clear communication skills;
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, maturity and self-confidence;
- Results driven and customer focused.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Opportunity to join/take part of an International Company;
Direct Contract with the Company;