Supply Chain Head
Supply Chain Head - Multinational API company
supply chain - multinational
Il nostro cliente
Our client is an important American multinational company that deals with active pharmaceutical ingredients. We are looking for a Supply Chain Head for Italian site in the south-west Milan area.
La figura ricercata
This role is responsible for the management of Production and Materials Planning, Inventory Control and Planning, Sales and Operations Planning, Warehouse Operations and Logistics.
This position will work with Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Sales & Project management and other relevant functional teams at the site. The Supply Chain Head must be able to negotiate and implement lean processes by developing creative solutions and forward-looking strategies and must have demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
In collaboration with site teams, develop processes and Key Performance Indicating metrics, utilizing the ERP system to provide timely visibility and tracking of materials and finished goods status across the supply chain.
The main responsabilities are:
- Direct the work of the Master Schedulers, providing expertise and assisting functional leads in identifying risks and evaluating capacities required to support production, storage and other capacities.
- Maintain best practice KPI metrics and dashboard(s) to measure site execution, customer service and performance of Supply Chain processes.
- Ensures the management of the introduction and obsolescence of materials throughout product life cycle. Positively affects cash flow and cost of goods by consistently maintaining costing accuracy, supporting the order execution process and managing inventories.
- Continual and transparent communication with peers to determine the status of assigned projects. Expedites operations, including all functional groups, to prevent delay of schedules. Alters schedules through the Sales and Operations Planning to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Utilizes a collaborative and consensus approach to ensure customer needs are well represented and met.
- Manage the team providing professional guidance in terms of performance appraisals and team empowerment
- Performs other job duties as required.
Il candidato prescelto
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum 5 years' experience in turning around supply chain organizations
- Degree required: Bachelors, preferred: Masters or MBA focused in Supply Chain, Business Management, Finance, Engineering
- Familiarity with Supply Chain concepts, Import/Export rules, transportation and warehousing requirements
- Must be organized, possess time management skills, have the ability to deal with ambiguity and be able to manage changing priorities. Leads, motivates, and develops direct reports and peers.
- Possesses excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to perform work under general direction and normal business pressures
- Very good English Knowledge
- Knowledge/experience with SAP ERP system or comparable ERP systems.
- Previous process manufacturing and planning experience.
- Pharmaceutical environment or similar
- APICS certification & Lean Six Sigma Certification as a plus
- Clear understanding of Supply Chain Best Practices
- Ability to work and succeed in a global environment and people management
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.