Sr CRM Dynamics Developer
Dynamics CRM Development
Customizing application, data migration
Il nostro cliente
We are looking for individuals who will be developing a new Shared Service Center based in Prague! Our Client is an international, stable and well-known company from medical sector that will migrate several processes from its subsidiaries to the heart of Europe. The company's purpose is to improve people's lives thanks to its professionals who are working together to achieve limitless possibilities.
La figura ricercata
- Develop and testing of INTEGRATION and INTERFACE solutions. Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Perform data migration activities from different applications and legacy systems using custom integration as well as standard CRM tools
- Develop integration packages using SSIS, SOAP/REST web services and Power Platform framework
- Possess experience with integrating and migrating CRM to other applications
- Support and troubleshoot data integrity issue using multiple tools
- Participate and plans accordingly with CRM roll outs, releases and upgrades to CRM
Il candidato prescelto
- Undergraduate degree in business/computer science/mathematics
- 2+ years experience around Ms Dynamics CRM development
- 2+ years experience with MS SQL Server and SQL Server Integration services with Kingswaysoft component
- Proficiency in using the CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Ability to customize and modify CRM entities
- Demonstrated knowledge of SOAP and REST based web services
- Ms Azure and Power Platform is a plus
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Attractive base salary + bonus
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.