Our Client is a Multinational Company operating within Telematics services field
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a Multinational Company operating within Telematics services field.
La figura ricercata
The resource is part of the technology team (IT department) of the telematics platform. He/she will be responsible to lead the change of the application architecture of the application coming from new service & product to be delivered on the new platform. He will act as deisgned authorities to address the high level architectural solution and architecture issues raised during the development stages. TheThe core components of the telematics platform are IoT Device Integration, Complex Event processing (streaming analytics), Integration Component (ESB, BPM) and Data Store (Cloudera, Terracotta). The components are based on SoftwareAG SWs.
Job Main Accountabilities:
- Solution Architecture Lead for new service & product
- Alignement of the solution to the Architectural Strategy to support business growth
Designing the new functionalities
Il candidato prescelto
- Solution Architect on the components described in the Jobe descrition - Advanced
- Knowledger of the main SWs: SoftwareAG CEP solution: APAMA and IoT Integration with MQTT/AMQP protocols (Experienced ), Software AG Integration: ESB/BPM WebMethods ( Experienced ), Data Store: Hadoop - Cloudera and all of tools related. In-Memory database - Terracotta by SoftwareAG( Experienced)
- International Experiences
- Have significant experience on the major technology consultant companies in the specific roleExperienced stands for 5 years.
- Organizational items: He/she will report to Head of Project Development & Service Integration into PSI department.
- For the specific tool, in case of missing of experience on SoftwareAG SWs it is requested at least to have an equivalent experience on other tools (TIBCO, Cassandra etc…)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Very good opportunity