Social Media Manager
Il nostro cliente
Boutique consultancy focusing on fashion brands
La figura ricercata
The ideal candidate for Community Manager will be responsible for managing, creating and moderating brand and content for clients' social communities, providing consulting on social media strategy and creative concept development for all agency's clients and serving as an evangelist for social media thinking. They will also assist in monitoring and reporting on industry and competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimization.
Il candidato prescelto
* Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
* Understanding of popular and emerging social networks - design, functionality, users.
* Experience with content creation and management through blogging or social communities.
* Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflect a holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
Community strategy (35%):
* Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
* Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
* Communicate and coordinate client service, production and strategy/planning teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
Management and Moderation (65%):
* Listening & Reporting: Utilize social antics tools like Facebook Insights, Crimson Hexagon, Topsy, Net-base and/or Simply Measured to generate insights.
* Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
* Publishing, create and maintain content calendars for all social communities, including writing Facebook status updates and tweets and asset management for Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr and/or Vine.
* Work with team to create original branded content for communities.
* Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar.
* Moderation and review of user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner, utilizing social media management tools (SMMS) like Sprinklr, Spredfast and/or Hirsute.
* Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user's experience.
* Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
* Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
* Competitive compensation.
* Full time employment contract.
* Valuable equity in a growing company.
* Work with a team of top technologists.
* Collaborative, positive office culture.
* Healthy work/life balance.
* Awesome growth opportunity.