Aggiornato il 14/12/2021
- Azienda in crescita
- Contesto dinamico
Il nostro cliente
Responsible for the installation, service and maintenance of the machinery in customer facilities. The incumbent is a key member of the Technical Service team and partners with our converting and sales teams to meet the needs of the customer.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Conducts top-level troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of electrical, mechanical and controls related problems on machines installed at customer locations, including overhauls and field upgrades as necessary
-Participates in the development, processing and follow up of specifications during machinery tests, debugging and start up, as well as, during the development and field testing of new carton designs
- As the technical expert, partners with sales and converting manufacturing individuals and teams to resolve customer issues, as well as, support new business opportunities and product development projects
- Maintains skill base necessary and consistent with machinery and carton technology
- Provides instruction and training to customers' staff on safety, operations, machinery maintenance and proper carton handling procedures
- Reports on progress of projects/assignments to all internal and external stakeholders
Il candidato prescelto
- Five or more years of related experience/or formal training in equipment maintenance, repair and troubleshooting. -
- Knowledge of packaging or similar equipment is advantageous
- Technical training with graduation or education of industrial or mechanical engineering
- Demonstrated ability to read electrical, mechanical engineering PLC and operator interface knowledge/experience.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement methods, i.e. Six Sigma methodology
- Must be prepared to travel if required on short notice. Working hours are flexible to meet Customer demands.
- Higher level of English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Driving license
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Gross salary based on experience.
Location: Rho (MI).