Aggiornato il 28/07/2022
- A strategic opportunity in high technological company
- A real opportunity to grow.
Il nostro cliente
Our customer is a multinational company leader in design and production of designing, engineering and manufacturing product solutions for the appliances market.
Reporting to the EMEA's HVAC Engineering Director, the candidate will have the following responsabilities:
- Contribute to mechatronic (mechanical and electronic) engineering know-how and make recommendations on strategic plans and at reviews. Prepare and complete action plans. Manage the daily activities of the sensors engineering team. Support quality analysis. Determine engineering process improvements. Implement change. Translate marketing requirements into achievable targets.
- Supervision of mechatronic projects and design from project conception to start of production.
- Reconcile and determine sensor projects' specifications. Identify new potential partners. Integrate requirements with architectural and mechanical designs. Verify normative requirements. Update cost estimates. Ensure coordination with other functions/departments. Support cost-saving and quality improvement projects/actions.
- Ensure the business is developing and maintaining leading technology. Ensure personnel development, and managing efficient use of resource.
- Establish and manage KPI's, and drive continuous improvement of the team.
- Support and maintain mechanical design for Company products and ensure that the integrity of the design is maintained throughout the product development cycle.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Bachelor's degree in mechatronic or electronic or aerospace engineering.
- 5 years' experience in sensor business (appliances or automotive) role. Prior employment experience with an appliance or automotive manufacturer is preferred.
- Knowledge of mechatronic sensors (plastic, electronic sensor, smart sensors)
- Customer oriented; attitude to teamwork; problem solving skills.
- DFSS tools and processes knowledge (appreciated but not mandatory would be black belt certification).
- QS900: FMEA design and process (appreciated but not mandatory).
- Project Management skills (appreciated but not mandatory PMP certification).
- English fluency
Separate and/or additional experience designing plastic parts, water valves, gas valves and other appliance business components and parts.
- Proficient user of 3D modeling CAD software.
- FEA knowhow for linear and not linear mechanical problem with ANSYS mechanical.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.