Senior Web Designer
Hyper growth gaming organisation
Faster Career progression
Il nostro cliente
Hyper growth multinational Gaming Company
La figura ricercata
The primary aim of this role is to aid the design of multiple campaigns mainly relating to sports events throughout the year, involving our ambassadors and partner clubs. Producing work for all online and offline channels for all markets, you will work closely with CRM colleagues to produce e-mail campaigns to the company's customer base while also supporting internal and external partners in re-producing campaign artworks for various media.
* Design of online and offline advertising and digital direct mail campaigns for various markets while ensuring a clean, consistent and professional brand perception across all marketing material
* Work on new campaigns and promotions from idea to finished concept, including landing pages, banners and other graphic material
* Supporting Internal and External partners with design related requests
* Design banners for affiliates, html banners, images, newsletters, landing pages
* Create new banners on a daily basis with the current events
* Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
* Help support marketing with campaign driven ideas and solutions
* Develop concepts, graphics and layouts to promote the company's programs and initiatives to general and target audiences.
* Work with content and other managers to translate visions into reality including collaborating with the digital team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of specific marketing projects while analysing trade-offs between usability and performance
* Assist in conceptualising and designing internal marketing materials for the website including promotional banners and video editing
* Executing all visual design stages from concept to completion/delivery including establishing and promoting design guidelines best practices and standards.
* Collaborate with other company departments/teams to develop web campaigns in accordance with established brand guidelines.
* Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for increased customer attraction which includes producing, eye-catching and engaging creatives for a range of online audiences
* Aid the content manager with the creation of promotional banners while working collaboratively closely other stakeholders in monitoring and promoting the company's branding and adhering to necessary design style guide.
* Monitor trends in graphic & web design and other digital/visual technologies.
* Produce presentations and update reports while ensuring projects are regularly monitored and completed according to set schedule
Il candidato prescelto
* Bachelor's degree in commercial art or graphic design and/or at least 2 years of experience in web graphic design and website administration.
* Able to effectively use Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) to layout, style and format.
* Experience in a similar role in iGaming and/or in sports betting
* Formal project management training and experience
* Creative mind set with solid design experiences including working with online and offline material
* Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver) with advanced HTML/CSS skills using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
* Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
* Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
* Ability to manage (not just report) and challenge conventions while producing continuous improvements.
* Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover the wide range of activities needed within a growing company
* Capable of providing informative and constructive recommendations, demonstrating clarity of thought and able to contribute opinions effectively
* Self-organisation and ability to respond to and meet changing priorities quickly.
* Possesses a 'Can do' attitude and able to work with different cultures and regulatory requirements.
* Reliable & presentable team player with the ability to self-motivate and work under own initiative.
* Loyal and committed to providing reliable support and work the required hours.
* Well organised, able to respond to changing priorities quickly with good time management skills, work under own initiative and with excellent attention to detail.
* A willingness to travel on a regular basis when required.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Very good opportunity