Senior Process Engineer - Food Processing Machinery
Multinational career path
Possibility to strengthen both hard (product) and soft (sales) skills
Our Client has a very strong and proven know-how in the Food Processing Machinery Industry, working closely with the major WW players involved in the production of semi-finished food products such as Margarine, Oils and Cocoa.
The person will have both technical and customer service/consultancy responsibilities such as:
- Process system design, in particular fatty acids complexes;
- Management of pilot plant equipment;
- Assistance with equipment commissioning (sizing and specification);
- Troubleshooting (e.g. HAZOP analysis);
- Elaboration of operating and technical manuals;
- Supervise project management;
- Improvement to existing process design;
- Improvement to equipment design;
- Critical analysis and review of the process plant design;
- Equipment and spare parts budgets with the aid of after sales dpt.;
- Preparation of equipment price lists with the aid of commercial dpt.;
- Customer visits.
Requisiti e competenze
The most suitable person for filling the vacancy will have the following characteristics:
- Degree level engineer (preferably chemical engineer);
- Experience of at least 8 years in the food processing machinery, in particular edible oils and fats production;
- Resident in Italy (preferably Veneto region)/France/UK (the company offers multiple workplaces);
- Availability to travel around the world;
- Strong communication, problem solving and pro activity skills.
Very good career opportunity, with the possibility to work abroad in a fast-growing environment.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.