Aggiornato il 22/04/2021
- Senior Medical Writer - Azienda servizi healthcare
- comunicazione scientifica - regolatorio - comunicazione scientifica - qualità
Il nostro cliente
Our client, a rapidly growing company that deals with consulting in the fields of marketing and scientific communication, medical writing, regulatory affairs and quality management systems with a focus on the medical device sector, is looking for a Senior Medical Writer
Your daily activity will be very diverse and will include the following activities:
* Analysing clinical evidence of all kinds (public, proprietary, published or unpublished, etc.) from all sources (journals, internal documents, regulatory submissions, etc. ) in order to assist customers, colleagues and management.
* Understanding levels of evidence required to achieve regulatory, marketing, and regulatory goals.
* Supporting publication of high-quality articles featuring results of clinical studies and other forms of clinical evidence in medical journals.
* Creating and maintaining Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) and others scientific documentation in compliance with the regulations for product clearance/certification in Europe and other selected geographies. Assessing on an ongoing basis the quality, scientific validity, and audit-readiness of customers' CERs.
* Conducting comprehensive literature searches to support research, clinical evidence, product development, risk analysis, regulatory submissions. Writing ad hoc reports based on these literature searches.
* Compiling, analysing and summarizing data applying simple statistics and using statistical software packages
* Conceive and design tables, charts, figures, and other visual display elements for presenting scientific and clinical data.
* Supporting preparation of abstracts and/or scientific exhibits, posters and presentations.
* Remaining current with UE regulatory framework and with medical writing hot topics, including ethics and best practices.
* Assisting other members of the team in effective visual and written scientific communication
* Other non-routine duties as required by the business.
Il candidato prescelto
What we expect
The candidate must ensure services are rendered to customers in a timely manner and according to the high quality standard expected by the company. Reporting to a senior manager, the candidate will show a clear ability to work both autonomously and in close collaboration with the corresponding functions in the other areas in which the company operates: regulatory affairs, quality management systems, scientific communication & marketing.
What we give in return
In return the candidate will be exposed to a buoyant, stimulating professional environment, will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and other benefits. Company supports continuous educations and as such encourages employees to improve existing skills and acquire new ones through a personalised learning path including both internal and external courses.
The candidate holds a degree in a scientific discipline, such as Biological Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine and Biotechnology. A PhD in one of these disciplines is welcome but not mandatory.
We expect only people with 5+ years of medical writing experience (gained within the academic or industry sector) to apply for this position.
The candidate speaks fluently and writes in Italian and English. The knowledge of another European language (French, German, Spanish) is welcome but not necessary.
Workplace is located in Padua city centre.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
This offer refers to a full time position.