Senior IT Architect
Senior IT Architect
To support clients' digital transformation
Il nostro cliente
Leading consultancy company founded in 2000. Since then, they have grown continuously and successfully. Today they have offices in Europe, North and South America and Asia Pacific. The italian office opened in 2014.
They designs strategic IT concepts and manages their implementation throughout Europe-and beyond.
They collaborate with clients to transform visionary strategies into leading-edge technology platforms and impact at scale.
They have a team of experts that help devise and deliver this transformation - in fields ranging from IT architecture design to digital transformation and implementation management.
Working organically across disciplines, they offer a unified and unrivaled package that combines strategy work with hands-on expertise.
La figura ricercata
Senior IT Architect tasks:
- Design of IT target architectures customized to the requirements of our clients
- Optimization of IT target architectures customized to the requirements of our clients
- IT project management and quality assurance
- IT product evaluation and selection
- Development of functional and IT concepts
- Management of work packages/modules in critical IT implementation projects
- Management of small architecture teams
- Optimization of application development processes
Il candidato prescelto
- Proactivity and Problem Solving
Senior IT Architect Knowledge and experience:
- A university degree with above-average academic performance in computer science, information systems, business administration, or a related field
- At least four years of relevant experience in the field of IT consulting, professional software development or IT project management
- Experience as a project/team leader, management of small to medium-sized teams (three or more people)
- Extensive technical expertise (overarching understanding of architecture, latest technological trends and programming languages, agile development methods, Big-Data and Cloud-technologies)
- Overview of common development methods and tools
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Business-fluent written and spoken Italian and English language skills
- Distinct client and results orientation
- Team spirit, communication and presentation skills, and mental agility
- A confident and convincing manner
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and willingness to travel
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great Career Opportunity.