Aggiornato il 10/02/2022
- Management of Instrumentation & Automation System discipline within Engineering
- Oil & Gas Company - (Resident with flexibility)
Il nostro cliente
Italian company, oil & gas sector
- Execution of project work, in accordance with the Discipline Design Instructions, within the man-hour, cost budgets and the project schedule targets
- Draw-up Data Sheets
- Preparation of system architecture for DCS, SIS, F&G, or any other control systems
- Preparation / review of specifications of DCS / SIS / F&G systems and any other PLC related systems
- Review and comment PFD / P&ID for any field instrument/control / interlock / safety related representations
- Participating in HAZOP / SIL review meeting. Implementing safety instrument design as per review reports
- Implementing safety instrument design as per HAZOP / SIL review reports, performing the SIL calculations and preparing safety requirement specifications
- Update of P&ID and instrument structure design for the SIL requirements
- Perform the calculation of SIL verifications and revise the instrument design structures where required
- Generation/review of instrument documentation such as Data Sheets, I/O list, instrument list, cable routing.
- Preparation of relevant material requisitions
- Preparation of the field instrumentation and control system requirement for package units; supporting package specialists
- Review and approve vendor documents for incorporation into the design and co-ordination with other disciplines. Provide the input to other disciplines, such as electrical consumption for electrical power supply design, heat dissipation for ACMV design, weight and dimension for civil/architecture design
- Preparation of cause & effect matrix, logic diagrams, control narratives and safety narratives, any other necessary control & ESD system related documents for the system configurations
- Review and check of suppliers' hardware and software configuration
- Preparation of instrument bill of quantity and subcontractor requisition for control system hardware installation work
- Preparation of functional test procedures for loop testing when requested by client
- Requires extensive and independent contact with clients, vendor's representatives and project field personnel. Attend and participate in coordination meetings required
- Provide technical advice to site team and perform occasionally site survey.
- Preparation of technical bid evaluations of suppliers' proposal for field instrumentation, process analysers and control systems
- Review and check of vendor documentation after Purchase Order placement
- Review of supplier's test procedures; attend FAT / SAT and follow up punch lists
- Coordination of internal and external resources of Instrumentation and Automation
- Reply to relevant TQs
- Liaise with Engineering Manager and other discipline functions.
- Mentor and lead other engineers.
Il candidato prescelto
- Master degree in Engineering.
- 8/10 years of relevant experience in Instrumentation and control systems engineering sector
- Professional use of Office.
- Have good verbal and written skills, be fluent both in English and Italian and hold an EU passport
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Cosa comprende l'offerta