Pubblicato il 16/03/2023
- You are a senior hrbp who has gained experience in managing multiple countries
- You are an operational person who likes start-up projects
Our Client is a leading science and technology company delivering life-transforming treatments for serious diseases.
- Partners with Leaders and HR colleagues to identify and plan key HR work for the business functions. Works with clients to help solve any people related issues, keeping in mind precedence and business needs. This includes partnering with internal HR experts (as needed) on employee relations, compensation, leadership development, benefits, succession planning, employee development needs, etc.
- Provides coaching to managers and employees, with an emphasis on the helping the person understand what their options are for each situation and how demonstrating the company cultural values can help drive their success.
- Partners with the Company's Law Department on European statutory matters relating to employees to identify and resolve employee relations matters successfully.
- Has experience and expertise working with collective bargaining agreements and with successfully engaging with employees to understand their drivers and motivations to ensure we offer a great employee experience
- Provides Employee Relations support to functional areas to solve people related conflicts and acts as ER lead to close out investigations and perform follow-up actions.
- With HR Director, is a key translator of business needs to the remainder of the HR team to help shape company-wide HR systems and solutions.
- Talent Management: Actively recruits for future talent. Clarifies the technical skills and behaviors that are critical for success. Participates in interviews for key positions and candidate debriefs. Helps drive the hiring decisions in a rapidly growing organization. Will be expected to be part of the design and delivery of the solutions with learning team. Preparation of employment contracts and other documents to complete the hiring process.
- Onboarding: Partners with hiring managers to support successful onboarding of new employees;
- Organizational Development: With HR Director to identifies needs (individual, team and department levels) for these new affiliates and works with leadership to implement.
- Talent Management: Supports the ex. US Talent Review process and provides input and guidance to ex.US leaders and staff
- Total Rewards: Partners with this team to define new roles, identify external comparable/market value of positions, implement annual pay for performance, market adjustments, and other reward and recognition programs, as well as developing, revising, and communicating career ladders and matrixes.
- Employee Engagement: Uses Company survey data results to help managers own and develop action plans that support their business and people needs.
HRBP team: Is an active contributor to an HRBP team that shares practices and balance the needs of their own client group with the needs of the overall business.
Competenze ed esperienza
- inimum of bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or HR related discipline; advanced degree such as MBA, or Master's in Organization Development or Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' HR experience, with at least a a few years working within the German pharma/biopharma/biotech industry in an HR or management role. Experience working in a Global commercial organization is required.
- Must have expertise in talent acquisition and talent development within a technically driven organization.
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, entrepreneurial approach, ability to get things done with a minimum of noise and the ability to prioritize the essential over the non-essential.
- This role is both diagnostic and solution driven, so the ability to take a step back and do root cause analyses, and then using data to deliver pragmatic solutions are critical for success in this role.
- Demonstrates a strong preference and ability for quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and be comfortable with a variety of technology, systems and data. This includes being agile with Microsoft Suite products, HRIS systems, and other people related systems
- Must be learning agile and able to deal with ambiguity, and able to quickly translate complex people and data issues into clear and coherent solutions.
- Must be able to actively negotiate and influence others, demonstrating courage and the ability to effectively push back on "that's the way we have always done it" and focus on "Doing the Right Thing". Can identify the "third way" that can meet all party's needs.
- Significant understanding of HR legal & compliance requirements
Great career opportunity
- Human Resources
- HR Manager
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Luogo di lavoro
- Milano e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Francesca Cottini
- Numero dell´offerta