SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER - React.JS
Front-End Developer - React.JS
Technology Company: digital infrastructure specialist
Il nostro cliente
Swedish technology company - a digital infrastructure specialist, with more than 20 years' experience building and operating full fibre FTTP (fibre-to-the-premises) open access networks globally.
The mission is to create value in the community in which we live and work, to help individuals, businesses and the community as a whole to gain their digital freedom.
The company is proud of its Swedish heritage - with the network operations centre in Sweden, and satellite offices and operations across Europe, South Africa and South-East Asia, now connecting new subscribers at a rate of 3,000 - 5,000 per month.
La figura ricercata
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them using React.js.
Moreover, you will contribute to the process of user interface design. Therefore, experience in building aesthetically pleasing products and user experience ensuring intuitive interactions is required.
You will work on different projects and you will interact with both front-end and back-end teams.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
* Producing user interface mockups
* Developing user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries
* Translating designs and mockups into high-quality code
* Optimizing components for good performance across a vast range of web-capable devices and browsers
Il candidato prescelto
* MSC or BSC in Information Technology or similar degrees
* Experience with a framework like React.js, Angular or Vue.js
* Familiar with RESTful APIs
* Familiar with code versioning tools (i.e., Git)
* Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
* Upper-intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
* Excellent communication skills
Nice to haves
* Experience with Front-end build tools: Webpack, Gulp, Babel
* Experience with Redux-Saga
* Experience with testing frontend apps (e.g., Jest, Enzyme, Cypress)
* Experience with user interface design software (e.g., XD, InVision, Sketch)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.