Aggiornato il 23/05/2023
- Interesting opportunity as Senior Financial Controller
- Multinational company leader in its sector
Our Client is a multinational company operating in the packaging sector with several plants in Italy
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director and, in dotted line, to the plant General Managers, the Financial Controller is the finance business partner of the two box plants in the north Italy.
She/He is a key member of the Leadership Team for both facilities, with the role to support the Goals achievement though sharing quality information and proactive insights.
- Partner with plant management and all stakeholders to provide critical financial perspective and proactive insights for business strategies and decisions.
- Ensures timely and relevant business analysis, leveraging on common tools and standard reports, with deep diving when needed, to support business decisions.
- Proactive identification of improvement actions to reach financial targets.
- Responsible of financial monthly closing and the following data analysis.
- Owner of the rolling forecast, budget and strategic plan processes for the assigned plants.
- Investments valuation and post investment analysis
- Internal controls compliance. Directly involved in some key standard controls approvals and maintenance.
- Lean management: able to read and design process flow charts with the goal of continuous improvement
Competenze ed esperienza
- Work in a complex matrix organization, being able to interact with different functions, cultures and skills.
- Able to learn about the market and about IP strategy to be successful in the market
- Have a genuine manufacturing interest, an "hands-on" attitude, result oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to influence and be catalyzer to drive actions and results.
- Master's degree in business management field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in finance controlling in a multinational company
- Excellent knowledge of the English language - fluent
- Excellent knowledge of Office package (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Interest in the area of industrial manufacturing
Languages: English Proficiency - verbal and written
Estimated percentage of travel required in the role: 50%
Workplace Flexibility: Hybrid work fully applicable
- Drive for results and demand for excellence
- Action oriented
- Effective communication with different levels of the organization
- Look outside of immediate span to contribute
- Customer focus
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Accuracy and reliability
- Drive for results
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Problem solving
- Finance & Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Luogo di lavoro
- Monza e Brianza e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Federico Montalbano
- Numero dell´offerta
- Tempo determinato
- In sede/Ibrido