Aggiornato il 26/05/2022
- An operative and dynamic role
- An opportunity in an international context
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a multinational company leader in mechatronics equipments sector.
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Senior Field Service Technician you will have an important role by providing on-site end-user support, installation supervision, technical support, maintenance, and repairs to a wide range of mechatronics dispensing equipments.Based near Milan, your main area of operation will be, but not limited to, North East Italy. You will be given the possibility to develop new technologies for applications as required, based upon field application, customer, and field engineering needs.
TRAVEL: ESTIMATED 80%- Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the Senior Field Service Technician we are looking for, include:
- Performing the installation of specialized automatic systems as necessary;
- Performing preventive maintenance and repair on demand on Company's equipments;
- A continuous maintenance of detailed knowledge of Company's products, prices, policies, and procedures; knowing which Company's products can be most advantageously used with various market applications;
- Interfacing with the Sales Specialist to maximize the opportunity for sales of specialized equipment or other Company's systems and related spare parts;
- Advising supervisor of new markets, changes in existing markets, competitor activities (prices and product changes), and needs for new or redesigned Company's hardware;
- Preparing and promptly submitting administrative and technical reports as requested to supervisor and advises of all field tests or installation requirements that need assistance from Application Engineering, Existing Equipment Engineering, local Account Manager and Sales Specialist.
Il candidato prescelto
Education and Experience Requirements
- At minimum a Degree in a mechatronics discipline or equivalent;
- Significative experience of maintenance on automatic production lines and related equipments
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced skills and knowledge about mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems;
- Electronic knowledge and skills to include the use of typical instrumentation, tools and equipments;
- Ability to read and comprehend installation, dimensional and troubleshooting drawings/flowcharts plus hydraulic/pneumatic diagrams, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams;
- Preferably to have a (basic) understanding of PLC systems knowledge and interface;
- To possess an excellent computer skillset to maintain records, prepare correspondence, and for communication purposes;
- Having demonstrated supervisory skills as related to customer interface, equipment installation, and field engineering.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.