Senior Data Analyst - Roma
Senior Data Analyst
Great opportunity within a growing working environment
Il nostro cliente
Multinational Company operating in the NPL sector.
La figura ricercata
This individual, reporting functionally to the UK Unit, will be based in Rome and take care of the following activities:
- Analyze data to produce, evaluate and interpret information to monitor trends within collections and recommend decisions that will have a positive impact on company performance;
- Spot and maximize value adding opportunities, through proactive analytics into any variances in performance and identify underlying causes;
- Analyze characteristics of portfolios/customers using both internal and external data and statistical methods that can be used to improve performance and/or drive down cost. Support local operational units with strategic recommendations on portfolio level performance;
- Support local operational units with champion-challenger/outsourcing/campaign strategies ensuring that measurable MI is formulated to monitor performance;
- Constantly evaluate opportunities to improve analysis, reporting quality and efficiency and forecasting;
- Act as a champion for innovation and continuous improvement;
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on all key insights, business improvement solutions undertaken and forecast outlooks and ensure key personnel are consulted and relevant suggestions/recommendations are factored into change decisions;
- Review all proposed strategy changes, system development & process improvements, to ensure we have the right controls in place to reduce risk to the business, producing exceptions reports where required.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analytical functions of financial services companies, preferably in debt collections or a related industry;
- Exceptional statistical and data manipulation skills;
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Business Intelligence, analytical and Statistical packages (e.g. SQL, SAS, Tableau, R);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills - ability to communicate at all levels, ability to present complex and detailed data in a format that aids debate and discussion across the business;
- Ability to think strategically and translate thinking and analytical results into tangible plans;
- Basic understanding of key commercial aspects of debt management and understand contribution to business, using this knowledge to identify tactics to maximize performance is preferred;
- Proven track record in using internal and external data and insight to make decisions and recommendations that shape business strategy and improve performance;
- Track record of working within a regulated environment;
- A high level of customer focus with a proven record of delivering high standards of customer/seller service and experience;
- Ability to work independently, pro-actively, multi-task and deliver. Also able to work in teams, mediating between team members to dimish negative effects on team productivity and work environment;
- Fully proficient to advanced levels in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fully proficient in English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.