Great possibilities of career growth
Sourcing strategy for the following categories: resin, silicone, plastic, ect
Il nostro cliente
For a global medical technology company leader in systems, solutions and medical devices in the healthcare sector, I'm looking for a Senior Buyer
La figura ricercata
The ideal candidate will provide stable supply channels and continuity in vendor relations, helping the organization to optimize production processes and realize substantial efficiency and cost saving, with a particular focus on:
- Guarantee cost effective supply channels for assigned raw materials;
- Conduct scouting of vendors and materials in collaboration with Purchasing Manager. Assess and evaluate potential vendors and proposals in close collaboration with R&D, QA and Manufacturing;
- Negotiate with providers from a total cost perspective, optimizing price, quality and service levels within stables relationship;
- Propose draft purchasing contracts and Requests for Proposal in close collaboration with other departments;
- Manage the assigned vendor relationship and contracts, defining/adjusting economic and delivery conditions;
- Analyze purchasing and marketing data, build networks to capture both formal and informal information in order to improve forecast as well as the timing and quality of purchasing decisions;
- Manage emergencies and unexpected events in collaboration with Purchasing Manager (providers bankruptcy, take overs, conflicts, production blocks, etc.);
- Contribute to the CP Lean transformation towards vendors with particular attention to:
-the conditions of raw material consignment (consignment stock)
-total best delivery conditions (lot size, delivery frequency and transport costs)
- Contribute to the functional specification of existing and emerging IT systems supporting purchase processes and vendor integration;
- Provide input for Purchasing budget and monitor the prices in relation of volumes, mix of the assigned raw materials.
Il candidato prescelto
- Degree in Industrial Engineering Degree/ Economics Degree or Law.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the same role in Lean production environment.
- Solid understanding and familiarity with industry of process & technologies ( Automotive, medical devices, aerospace)
- Multi-cultural and international profiles will be highly considered
- High levels of presentation, transparency, communication, integrity and achievement
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.