Sales Manager - Italia e Svizzera
Gestione commerciale di un team di venditori tra Italia e Svizzera.
Opportunità di sviluppare e consolidare la strategia aziendale.
Leader multinational company in the supply of industrial, commercial and office equipment to businesses for over 50 years.
- Prepare and propose the sales budget to the senior management of the Company
- Manage the sales team (indoor and outdoor sales people) by developing commercial strategy and setting portfolio targets, in order to achieve quarterly and yearly sales objectives.
- Understand and set strong KPIs to drive sales performance and improve customer experience
- Foster a digital mind-set across sales team, in order to push e-solutions for the customers (e-catalogues)
- Monitor regularly sales results and propose action plans in case of low performance.
- Manage agreements already in place in order to maximize their values and scout the market to find and finalize new opportunities.
- Visit customers with contact to high-level executives in order to develop a network of K-relationships
- Liaise with non-sales departments for receiving support and providing local insights on Finance, Marketing, Quotations and Supply/Purchasing areas.
- Track and monitor local competitors to bring input to the internal organization, in order to review product offer, prices and program activities for growing market share.
- Deploy specific appraisal system that assesses performance and validate individual bonus targets and results, in line with Group guidelines
- Continuously motivate the sales team and nurture talents, and inspire them to stay focused on company's growth.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional communities locally and in the Group
Requisiti e competenze
Ad least 10 years of sigificant commercial experience as Sales Rep/key/Account/Regional sales Manager with a successful and proven track record in multi-channel B2B.
- Strong experience in Sales development
- Experience in Key Account management
- Business Administration degree preferred
Managerial and technical competencies
- Sales results analysis. He/she regularly tracks sales performance vs target through objective KPIs and sales metrics, consolidating them in smart reporting system. He/she is capable of putting in place action plans whenever needed.
- Field knowledge. He/she recognizes and values key success factors in different channels and product categories, through result analysis, field visits and direct relationship with main customers, in order to identify most appropriate actions, attitudes and "sales messages"Leadership. He/she is a leader with a contagious high energy level, capable of coaching, developing and motivate his/her team.
- New business opportunity evaluation. He/she understands which information (for instance: marketing, commercial, financial, logistics) is relevant for the analysis of a new business opportunity (such as a product, a category, a channel). He/she knows tools and technique to gather such information and embed it into a solid business case to be presented to top management
- P&L awareness. He/she understands the P&L and financial management principles, and knows which actions should be put in place to influence revenues and costs
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.