Sales Application Specialist (Export Territories)
The role will be expected to feedback customer to assist product developments
Proven customer management experience is a must
Il nostro cliente
Our Client is a multinational company leader in its sector (Inorganic chemistry)
La figura ricercata
- Improve the Funnel Management and Orders Pipeline.
- Drive promotions and demand generation activity.
- Propose new or improved application development areas
- Plans and provides timely high level demos and sample analysis in agreement with Sales Team Leader, Dealers and Account Managers.
- Cooperate with Regional Sales Leaders to constantly upgrade sales resources (dealers), by identifying critical skills and competencies necessary to provide best-in-class sales performance.
- Collaborate with partners in Export Sales Team, Product Management Team and Dealer Sales Professionals in assessing customer needs, differentiating from competition PKI's value proposition, handling customer objections and helping to close when necessary.
- Performs product and applications training of Sales Professionals and third party agents, dealers and develops sales professionals skills for simple demos and independent selling.
- Provides technical support to the local sales professionals in ensuring that quotes and recommended configurations meet customer needs.
- Assists service partners in developing the training material and becoming independent in performing high level customers training.
- Monitors market trends and competitive activity and how this relates to products and business.
Il candidato prescelto
- Degree level in Chemistry or related field.
- Deep knowledge Analytical Instrument business and Inorganic Spectroscop Excellent influencing skills
- Effective written and verbal communicator in English, French or Russian speaking is a plus.
- Experience in working within the analytical instrument business & knowledge of PKI internal organisation an advantage.
- Demonstrated commerical acumen to help with market/product/customer strategy as well as selling skills.
- Willing to embrace change to facilitate improved team effectiveness.
This position requires travel up to 50% of the time.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great job opportunity