Aggiornato il 03/03/2022
- Responsible for Plant Engineering Design
- HSE Design Review, HAZID / ENVID / HAZOP
Il nostro cliente
Storica Azienda Italiana in forte crescita operante nel settore Oil&Gas (EPC Project) come Engineering & Contracting Company
Oltre 50 anni di esperienza ambito Progettazione, Processi, Construction e soluzioni ingegneristiche settore Oil&Gas
The Client is a experienced multi-sector group that operates as Engineering & Contracting Company
ECP and EP contracts - Oil & Gas facilities field
Services Contracts of Design, Review, Project management, Project Construction, Supervision, ect.
The resource will be responsible for Security Plant in accordance with the most appropriate HSE standards and in compliance with applicable laws,regulations, good engineering practices as well as with contractual obligations and project schedule. Moreover, the resource will be also involved in the following activities:
- To plan for adequate resources and to monitor and report design progress and man-hour usageto the project management team;
- Participation to HSE activities such as: HSE Design Review, HAZID / ENVID / HAZOP, SILClassification, QRA, HSEIA, RAM etc.;
- Fire protection and safety equipment;
- Fire & Gas Layout;
- Firefighting fixed systems design (deluge, sprinkler, foam, powder, gas extinguishing systemetc.);
- Passive fire protection design;
- Hazardous Area Classification;
- Elaboration of firefighting PFD's and P&ID's;
- To develop HSE Philosophy;
- Preparation of Fire& Gas Cause & Effect (C&E) Matrices/Charts;
- Fire, explosion & toxic gas consequence modelling;
- Flare radiation and gas dispersion study, including flare design;
- Management of external consultants (Independent 3rdParty) for HSE activities
Il candidato prescelto
he ideal candidate has a Degree in Chemical, Environmental or Safety Engineering and at least 5-7 years of experience in HSE Design.The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and
communication skills. Geographical mobility is requiredat national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in oil & gas context is preferred and, in particular, Process Safety Engineering activities performed in or for EPC Contractors / Oil & Gas Companies;
- Knowledge of IT tools for HSE tasks execution (e.g. Phast, Flaresim, Pipenet,Maros,PHAWorks);
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis techniques (HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, QRA);
- Knowledge of HSE international regulations and standards for Oil&Gas.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.