Real Estate Project Manager - Residential
Financial Intermediary Company
Excellent job opportunity
The company is a financial intermediary registered specialized in the management of performing and non-performing loans, and property management, rooted in the territory.
- The role of a project manager during real estate and construction projects is to ensure the successful completion of the project is on time and within budget. RESIDENTIAL market.
- Management of the technical part and commission development with focus on residential real estate field
- Coordinate the relationships with the stakeholders involved like architectural firms, planning and design studios, external subcontractor building companies
- Plan and supervise work execution in coordination with all figures involved (Direzione Lavori, Construction Manager, etc.) ensuring deadlines are met and budget is respected
- Acts as point of contact and liaise with the Portfolio Manager, the Sales Team and all relevant units of ACS about the order and commission execution.
Requisiti e competenze
- Fluent in English
- Technical Degree (architect or engineer)
- Availabre for business trips (North Italy)
- Min 5 years of experience - PM for residential market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills because they will be called on to make tough decisions.
- Strong individual contributor. Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.