R&D Marketing Manager
International Company in great growth
Excellent career opportunities
Il nostro cliente
5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive.
La figura ricercata
- Research, review and recommend variety industry best practices for maximizing marketing reach;
- Contact marketing research leveraging third parties and internal/ external date sources to monitor changing hospitality industry trends in the leisure segments to provide actionable, creative and strategic input;
- Act as an internal consultant on various ad hoc projects and assist with creation of presentations for a variety of topic and audiences;
- Build key regional marketing trade partnerships and sponsorships i(e.g. airlines, private banking, private schools, HNWI clubs, etc.) with the introduction and support of local PR agencies, Sales and Marketing teams to raise awareness for our brands globally and attract a new customer base across our main feeder markets and emerging ones;
- Explore new and creative marketing partnerships or sponsorships across luxury brands for co-marketing actions on respective databases;
- Develop and implement the customers growth and retention strategy involving the cross selling and upselling of additional revenues;
- Define objectives, develop plans, map out across channels and collaborate with other teams to successfully deploy upselling and cross selling campaigns to drive ancillary revenues meeting agreed revenue targets;
- Establish bespoke programs for top customers in conjunction with the Loyalty Marketing Manager and Operations team.
Il candidato prescelto
- BSc/MSc in Business or Marketing;
- Excellent command of Excel and Office Suite;
- Good command of Microsoft Dynamics and/or Opera will be a plus;
- Experience in marketing research, innovation, strategy, or consumer/customer promotions;
- Strong communications skills; ability to effectively communicate information and contribute innovative ideas;
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as on a hands-on/executional Capacity;
- Innovative thinker who looks beyond immediate competitive set for inspiration and ideas;
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our guests' and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences;
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment;
- Continuous training;
- Hospitality benefits when travelling/visiting Group resorts (meals, transportation);
- Career development opportunities in one of the world's top awarded and developing companies.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.