Updated on 15/04/2021
- Highly technogical solutions - Oil&Gas, EPC, Construction
- ISO 9001 Quality Management - Engineering Process Innovation
Il nostro cliente
The Client is a company providing engineering services, technological solutions and data analytics for a wide range of applications, related to Oil&Gas, construction, EPC, energy and industrial business.
Directly reporting to the Company management, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing the quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015.
- Understanding and mapping information flow between technical departments.
- Developing process control methodologies and forms to guarantee record of information towards business continuity.
- Identifying improvement opportunities for product lifecycle.
- Developing adequate KPIs to monitor effectiveness of engineering activities.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Supporting the General Management in management review related activities.
- Promoting a quality and efficiency culture within the Group, including the two subsidiaries.
- Relations to be expected with the mother company.
Il candidato prescelto
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Telecommunications, IT, Management, …), Physics, Mathematics.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015. Lead auditor qualification will be a plus.
- Familiar with software development phases, preferably applied to telecommunications.
- Familiar with Digital Innovation Processes (data driven approach to business).
- Familiar with KPI identification and dashboard development.
- Passionate about data analytics and IT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Familiar with ERP software (good knowledge of MS Navision would be a plus).
- Good knowledge of the Italian language, proficient in English. Any additional languages will be a plus.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great work opportunity in highly qualified environment.