Il nostro cliente
The Company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of bicycle components.
Located close to Bergamo.
La figura ricercata
The Company is looking for an organized Project Manager, who is a passionate cyclist with good knowledge of the products and the bicycles industry.
The candidate will be responsible at 360° for the success of the project.
The manager will be in charge of:
- define the complete range of accessories for all Regions (EMEA, LATAM, APAC, NA).
- develop new products, in collaboration with suppliers.
- select the vendors and negotiate the purchase prices.
- manage the MSDS to ensure compliancy with all international regulations.
- manage product definition and specification, data and security sheet
- ensure the respect of the deadline following the plan of lunch and development of the new products.
Il candidato prescelto
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Passionate for cycling.
- Bachelor degree in a business related major will be a preference condition (supply chain, statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering).
- Strong focus on processes.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proven organizational, analytical and planning abilities.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, include MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word and MS Access.
- Language requirements: fluent Italian, proficient use in English.
- Personal skills: curiosity, precision, reliability.
- Availability to travel around the world (30% of worktime)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.