Aggiornato il 05/07/2021
- Full project responsibility - Biogas plants division
- Remote work on national projects
Il nostro cliente
Our customer is a multinational company helping clients to lower carbon footprint and to optimize energy management in industrial applications.
The Project Manager will be in charge of the following:
- Project kick-off meeting.
- Contract Management: ensures compliance with contractual agreements, technical and quality requirements.
- Coordination of engineering activities, plant design, manufacturing and logistics activities (teams will be based in Italy and abroad).
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Predict material and hours costs to spend in the time-line of the project.
- Manage the daily project activities and resources.
- Provide status reporting to stakeholders, inside and outside the company, regarding project milestones, deliverable, risks and issues.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Project reporting on resource consumption, including financial.
- Risk management: risk analysis and mitigation throughout the phases of the project.
- Customers communication on solutions, project expectations, progress and problems.
- Support the Installation and commissioning department in preparation of on-site activities with local contractors to achieve the planning within budget for on-site works.
- Coordination of on-site works between the customer, the site supervisor and chief commissioning engineers during installation and commissioning works.
- Manage conditions changes throughout the execution of the project and ensure a correct settlement of the agreed payment conditions. Manage change orders during the project execution phase.
- Transfer project documentation to Aftermarket for further follow-up.
- Monitor team performance and complete performance reviews.
The candidate will be able to work from home on national projects.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Engineering/Technical Degree.
- 5+ years experience in Project Management at international level.
- Knowledge and experience in technical gases technologies, especially biogas and CO2 recovery.
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English. Any additional language will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP.
- Project Management certification will be an advantage.
- Ability to coordinate teams, leading and coaching resources.
- Flexibility, ability to multitask.
- Availability to travel up to 30% of the time. International travels will be to customers and company sites.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity.