Pubblicato il 07/04/2022
- Multinational Company - Rome office
- Project development - Renewables - Solar - Wind
Il nostro cliente
Our customer is a multinational company leader in power generation from renewable energy sources, especially from onshore and offshore wind plants and photovoltaic plants.
Reporting to the Company technical and operations management, the Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop PV/wind projects in Italy from early stage through the investment decision until project handover to the construction & operations team.
- Coordinate interdisciplinary project teams with internal departments and external service providers.
- Originate projects, including site identification, assessment, initiation and negotiation of land lease/purchase agreements.
- Manage the permitting process and coordinate the team of involved internal and external providers (e.g. consultants for technical studies) and interact with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. permitting authorities, municipality officials, grid operator).
- Manage and optimize project budgets, objectives, schedules and deliverables for assigned development projects.
- Manage partnerships with external developers.
- Conduct risk analyses/assessments and recommend mitigation measures.
- Support in developing technical and commercial solutions required for the company to succeed during local permitting process.
- Work closely with Development, Valuation, Commercialization and Engineering teams to identify best route-to-market and to optimize the profitability of the project business case.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Engineering degree or technical diploma.
- Proficient knowledge of Italian and English.
- At least 7 years' experience in wind and solar farms projects.
- Very good analytical skills, with the required drive to execute and deliver projects.
- Excellent team-player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel on regular basis.
- Experience in getting through Italian Administration licensing process for renewable projects, such us at least five years of experience in the renewable energy sector, preferably in the field of photovoltaic project development; experience in an international work environment is a plus.
- Up to date knowledge of PV systems and components as well as sound knowledge on the Italian energy market and the permitting regulation for utility scale PV projects.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity.
PLEASE APPLY WITH CV IN ENGLISH.