Project Manager - Photolvoltaic
Prudent and sound management
Il nostro cliente
International company, with a strong growth path in the photovoltaic sector, is recruiting technical profiles for the headquarters in Rome.
La figura ricercata
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Program and Projects governance, planning and delivery to ensure all current and future Operations projects are delivered within a well-structured project environment with risks, budgets and timescales managed.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement in the business, define improvement Projects, and support execution
- Develop an handbook of processes and procedures for the AM department and support on the definition of workflows for the development of the Asset Management System with the ultimate goal to have ISO 55001 certification.
- Ensuring the efficient running of Operations Projects, providing end-to-end project management support, from business case development through to implementation, for multiple ongoing projects.
- Providing Continuous Improvement and PM training to AM teams.
- Responsibility for the correct technical and commercial operation of the assets
- Coordination of the AM support team
- Monitoring performance
- Performance and KPI improvement
- Operating contracts management
- Regulatory compliance management
- Documents management
Il candidato prescelto
For the role, it is mandatory a proven experience in photovoltaic sector.
It is also required a high knowledge of the English language.
- Project Management Professional
- Prince 2
Problem solving attitudes and accuracy will complete the profile.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.