Pubblicato il 19/05/2023
- importante realtà nell'arredamento lusso
- ottima opportunità di carriera
Primaria realtà nell'ambito dell'arredamento lusso
Reporting to the Operation Manager of B&B Italia Spa Contract Division, The Senior Projects Manager will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and closure of large-scale and complex Contract Furniture projects.
This includes managing the development of project plans and budgets, coordinating work of the project team members, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other third parties, and ensuring contractual obligations are met.Responsibilities and tasks
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, budgets, and resource plans
- Manages one or more smaller projects or single larger construction project
- Identifying, assessing, and managing project risks
- Managing project communications, including progress reports and status updates to stakeholders
- Coordinating and leading project team meetings and workshops
- Managing the procurement of materials and equipment needed for the project
- Ensuring project compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Managing the commissioning, start-up, and handover of the project to the client
- Negotiating, drafting and administrating contracts with suppliers, vendors and other third parties in conjunction with the Purchasing department
- Managing and resolving disputes and claims arising under contracts
- Overseeing the closeout of contracts and projects, including the finalization of all financial and administrative matters
- Prepare documentation for the customer (quotes, invoices, minutes, variations etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other business units including Engineering, Procurement, Finance and HR.
- Has primary responsibility for accruing all contract work that meets the set accrual threshold.
Competenze ed esperienza
- 7-10+ years of Project Managing experience in structured companies while working for a subsidiary of a larger group.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as construction management, engineering, or project management.
- Or Proven experience of project management in a construction environment
- Technical Skills in Contract Furniture business will be considered as a Plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Package
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent English skills (Speaking and Writing) - Mandatory
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
- Property & Construction
- Project Manager
- Luogo di lavoro
- Monza e Brianza e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Martina Lusa
- Numero dell´offerta