Pubblicato il 05/05/2023
- European Corporate Investment Bank
- Project Finance Specialist
European Corporate Investment Bank.
- Work closely with the relationship and credit functions of the Bank in originating financing transactions for corporates and private equity-sponsor-backed portfolio companies;
- Join the relationship managers in attending client meetings during all milestone stages: from responding to RFPs (request for proposals) to structuring, negotiating and the execution of transactions;
- Assist the relationship managers within dialogue across a range of industries: TMT, energy, metals & mining, real estate, logistics & transportation, and retail;
- Liaise with relevant functions within syndicate, corporate advisory, credit risk and treasury hedging in recommending ideas and closing transactions;
- Maintain regular interaction with private equity sponsors, the Loan and Syndicate desks at the major banks and corporate bankers to source deal opportunities;
- Attend investor presentations;
- Prepare memorandums and proposals for the credit department;
- Participate in the negotiation of legal documentation.
Competenze ed esperienza
Requirements and key competences:
- University degree. A Masters or postgraduate degree will be valued positively;
- 5 years experience as a Relationship Manager;
- Strong client roster of corporate borrowers and product expertise across debt, equity and hybrid financing;
Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent relationships with corporates;
- Innovative thinker with commercial judgment;
- Proven track record of revenue generation;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Investment Banking
- Financial Services
- Luogo di lavoro
- Milano e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Andrea Bonvini
- Numero dell´offerta