Pubblicato il 24/06/2022
- Realtà Internazionale operante nel settore delle Energie Rinnovabili
- Project Development Manager Energy
Il nostro cliente
Realtà Internazionale operante nel settore delle Energie Rinnovabili
Project Development Manager will be responsible for:
- designing and implementing land acquisition strategies and plans for new development sites, travelling to the selected area for scouting
- working closely with landowners, local governments, and community organizations to gain support for proposed projects
- collaborating with different stakeholders to determine whether sites are suitable for company projects development and to coordinate the process of purchasing the land
- be involved in all further project development steps till construction phaseHas first contact with land owners, negotiates and signs land lease agreements;
- Prepares necessary documents throughout the full permitting process until obtaining the Builing Permit;
- Prepares and presents necessary documents to Communities and various Agencies;
- Coordinates and supervises the work of external experts;
- Prepares documents and provides support in the grid access application process;
- Prepares and verifies project budgets and timetables.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidates are expected to have a technical diploma, min 5 years of experience in the role.
- Experience in project development and land acquisition in Italy;
- Experience in site assessments;
- Languages: fluency in Italian and very good command of English, French is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Focused and goal-oriented;
- Good communication skills and ability to make presentations and attend discussions with governamental and municipial agencies;
- Knowledge of legislation regarding land acquisition and project permitting process in Italy;
- Knowledge of procedures in obtaining local permits;
- Understanding of legal and technical aspects of Italian energy grid and grid access application process;
- Valid driver license and readiness for frequent business travels.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.