Project Design Manager (M/F)
Il nostro cliente
Our client is worldwide leading Contractor present in four continents.
Professionalism, execution rapidity and dynamis distinguish our client.
La figura ricercata
· Participate kick-off project, project meetings, design reviews and project reviews covering design compliance
with specifications, local building regulations, make-assembly-transport-install ability, cost developments, programs, resources, mock-ups, approvals, etc.
· Organize and schedule design review meetings.
· Compose the Project Design Plan, list of deliverables including budget, resources, program and quality control
recommendations, and monitor the progress (physical and economical) of the design.
· Ensure Lead Concept Designer directions are followed.
· Issue timely all necessary information/specifications/quantities to PLM for requests for quotation.
· Ensure management of intercompany and subcontracted design works.
· Follow up the project design with Architect and design related consultants.
· Verify first articles for production and site installation at factory and suppliers.
· Verify correct installation on site with Site Manager at start on site of each main system.
· Ensure timely drawings as built and Maintenance Manual before Practical Completion.
· Advise Project Managers of any possible variations or claims arising from changes and deviations from
contract documents as far as design, scope of work, mock-ups, testing and approvals.
Il candidato prescelto
· Deep knowledge of the different façade systems.
· Ability to design, understanding technical requirements and necessary calculations, verifications, tests, etc.
· Ability to lead a large group of people.
· Ability to communicate with Clients, Architects and own team.
· Understanding project organization and the design process.
· Understanding procurement, production and installation requirements.
· Fluent English is required;
· Good knowledge of written and spoken French is highly desirable.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great Opportunity to be part of a Global/International Team.