Aggiornato il 28/07/2022
- Provider of alternative and special parts to repair and vehicles accessorize
- A real growing professional opportunity
Il nostro cliente
Our client is a global growing automotive supplier. For further expansion plans in Europe, we are looking for a Program Manager that will report to the European PMO Director.
- Driving the assigned commercial projects portfolio and ensuring successful execution of projects, leading to the realization of the business case benefits
- Driving the implementation of the first Company design for the assigned internal organization
- Delivering key projects impacting the function in Europe, for example pricing, marketing and digital projects
- Directly managing 1-2 key initiatives for the function and with the accountability to achieve results
- Reporting on progress, issues and exceptions ensuring the project delivery teams successfully implement the agreed solution and is accountable for ensuring the roadmaps are successfully established and executed
- Involving and mobilizing business stakeholders.
- PMO Team
- Functional Program Managers
- Project Managers
- VP Commercial
- Chief Commercial Officers of the regions
- Director of Digital
- Director of Branch Operations Excellence
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Pricing
- Director of Channel Management and Sales Excellence
- Regional directors, and functional subject matter experts
- Function Finance Partner
- Function HR Business Partner
Il candidato prescelto
Key and Desired Skills
- 5-10 years background in consulting preferably with project management and business transformation skills, experience in commercial depts. will be a plus
- Experience of working within a project delivery environment, with a hands-on personality, ability to drive personally 1-2 projects of relevance to the business
- Ability to work with functional head/director to prioritize and manage a portfolio of functional initiatives
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Strong change management skills with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong process & systems knowledge
- A naturally positive attitude and an inclusive approach to building partnerships and self-motivated
- Innovative thinker, able to identify and resolve problems and develop alternative approaches and ideas
- Demonstrable English written, presentation, communication and negotiation skills and can articulate complex solutions.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office 365 applications, Visio, Project, Power Point, Word, Excel & Teams.
- Project management certification is a must have, especially PRINCE2
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.