Aggiornato il 07/03/2022
- Multinational Company operating in the industrial sector
- continuous improvement , Lean Six-Sigma, quality, production, planning
Il nostro cliente
Multinational Company operating in the industrial sector
- Make operational processes in production sites safer, with expected effectiveness and lead cost-out initiatives.
- Review and improve Operational KPI indicators.
- Implementation of continuous improvement tools Lean Six-Sigma (Daily Managment Board, Kamishibai, 5S, VSM, Kanban, Pareto, Box-Plot, Control Charts, ANOVA, etc.), and execute workshops (i.e. Kaizen events, Kaizen Blitz, SMED, TPM) with local teams
- Cross collaboration with global and local maintenance, quality, production, planning, engineering to achieve production KPI targets;
Lead global continuous improvement projects together with the collaboration of the local Process Engineer/s:
- Go, See, Think and Do: Lead problem solving sessions to understand the problem, define it, analyze the problem, and conduct root cause analysis to define the countermeasures to build an action plan and lead the implementation of the improvement project for production processes in scope.
- Communicates efficiently across management levels and escalating in a professional and timely manner when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing the project reports and providing updates to all production improvement project stakeholders, monitoring components of activity to ensure project deliverables are met within scope, resource, time, cost and quality.
- Collaborates and not limited to Finance, HSQE & Sustainability, Commercial, Production Technology, Supply Chain, to determine optimization targets, aligning with site manager on the production improvement targets and communicates them to the process owners.
- Develops, coaches, and mentors site leadership, production, and support staff to actively use lean-six sigma tools on problem solving analysis
Il candidato prescelto
- Proven experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement within supply chain
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet or exceed deadlines and objectives
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, with experience working with different cultures and work environments
- Ability to lead global rollouts
- Project management experience. Preferably in a multi-functional or multi-national environment
- Demonstrated capability to coach and lead others in the application of continuous improvement methodologies (Lean-Six Sigma) and tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- 4-5 years of relevant experience on the Continuous Improvement field within production and supply chain processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial engineering with Enterprise Management
- ItalianandEnglishC1/C2,Spanish (as a plus)
Cosa comprende l'offerta
The company offers an important career opportunity in a rapidly developing context