Aggiornato il 04/07/2022
- Global company
- Career growth
Il nostro cliente
Prepare and revise batch records, operating instructions, and cleaning instructions.
Conduct process improvement studies in the areas of operational productivity, process control, quality processing, employee
safety, process yield improvement, and environmental impact in a lean environment.
Test new technologies, processes, controls or prototype equipment and support implementation as appropriate to optimize liquid
blending systems. Provide indirect supervision of technicians, interns and operators as required
Il candidato prescelto
1. Maintains a safe working environment by fully implementing the World Class safety initiatives and culture of
company Corporation and enforcing these initiatives at all times.
2. Support the execution of protocols to comply with FDA, local regulations and cGMP requirements for
equipment qualification, cleaning and process validations.
3.Develops plans, design of experiments, and schedules for establishing manufacturing process capability and
introduction of new/reformulated/sustained products. Interfaces with Product Development and Production to
bring these processes from the research laboratory through scale-up into full scale manufacturing.
4. Responsible for research and testing of new technologies or processes appropriate for support of
new/existing product manufacture.
5.Supports the team to obtain approval for Capital Appropriation Requests, design specifications and
equipment installation. Provide personnel training, development of manufacturing instructions and start-up of
6. Responsible for conducting process studies, identifying opportunities for improvement and supporting
implementation of findings to optimize manufacturing processes.
7. Resolves specific manufacturing deficiencies through troubleshooting and implementation of corrective
8. Monitor and provide solutions in terms of quality, yields, throughput, cycle times, process parameters, cGMP
compliance, and safety and environmental requirements
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.