Bergamo e provincia
EUR40,000 - EUR45,000Pubblicato il 08/05/17
Professional opportunities in multinational company
Great career opportunities
Il nostro cliente
Multinational company in chemical field.
La figura ricercata
- Prepare mass and energy balances for batch or continuous processes. Prepare stream properties (flow rate, composition, density, viscosity, specific heat…..);
- Define recipes (routings, PDS,) and operating ranges in terms of physical parameters in close cooperation with process chemist; ensure robust process design within chosen operating ranges;
- Together with Production, prepare Standard Work for man tasks associated with equipment defining also standard amount of labor hours needed per batch;
- Optimize recipes outside operating ranges, based on a rank of priorities set by Plant Support Manager (cycle time, energy consumption….) using also experiments in production and following Management of Change (MoC) process
- Define process control strategy and set up (tune) control loops in optimal way;
- Support Problem Solving (including Root Cause Analysis) of process/product deviations caused by non optimal process design or poor control loop robustness;
- Do and review Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) using HAZOP where appropriate;
- Do and review process FMEA on selected critical products in cooperation with Quality Support and Production.
Il candidato prescelto
- 3 years + experience as production or process engineer in chemical or batch process industries (pharma, food processing, plastic compounding…) with automated plants (PLC or DCS);
- Solid track record of process improvements, above all in cycle time and man time reduction;
- Structured approach to problem solving and decision making, 6 sigma green belt qualification appreciated;
- Experience in "user requirement specifications" for Distributed Control Systems (DCS), including control philosophy;
- Familiarity with Emerson Delta V or other state of art DCS systems;
- Some experience with programming is preferred.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunities.