Aggiornato il 20/12/2022
- International Group
- Plant HR Manager
The Group is highly international.
You report directly to the Plant Manager and you manage one deputy HR manager that is
carrying on all administrative, payroll, time and attendance and legal requirements.
For 20% of the time, you'll work in direct relationships with the Group CEO to facilitate some group positions recruitment/replacement, coordinate the top management bonuses evaluation as well as create or maintain group policies
You shall carry out all of your responsibilities by applying and maintaining a culture of ethics
and integrity in accordance with the values and standards of our Code of Conduct and
Compliance Management System.
At site level (80%), you:
- Adhere to all Health, Safety & Environmental requirements that are defined within set work instructions
- Manage local unions and employees' representatives' relationships
- Take personally in charge the most critical recruitments and ensure that HR department deliver all staffing requirements as per business needs and labor cost budget
- Take full responsibility defining and perfoming the training and development plan, starting with key competences and skills identification
- Lead the annual salary review process as well as the employees and managers performance management cycle: objectives settings and performance evaluation
- Identify talents and critical positions and put in place adequate succession planning,
- Initiate local actions to increase employee engagement and motivation
- Support the Plant Manager on all communication and site animation initiativer
Is responsible, with the support of the deputy HR Manager, that HR department:
- Establish and administer procedures for the initiation and maintenance of personnel records,
- Track time and absences, ensure proper policy is in place as well as the
appropriate information system
- Provide the payroll provider with all data necessary for payroll to be processed timely
At group level (20%), you:
Support the Group CEO on any HR related matters that could not be managed at
central level, including:
- Coordinate/facilitate any group positions recruitment/replacement or
- Act as the central point of contact and "gardian of the rule" regarding the top
management bonus campaign
- Initiate or maintain any required HR group policies
Competenze ed esperienza
Graduated from a Bachelor's Degree (required) or Masters Degree (preferred) in Business or
Human Resource Management, you have a first significative experience as Plant HR
Manager, ideally in manufacturing environment.
Your past experience as HR generalist allowed you to develop good understanding on all HR
management practices: Performance Management, Learning, HRIS, C&B, Talent review,
International assignments, labor relationships…
You have in particular developed solid skills and knowledge on HR development activities, in
particular around learning and competence development.
Your experience in international business environment within a multi-site/countries company
is a plus that has exposed you to modern management practices as well as digital tools that
will help you manage some of your corporate duties.
Your natural leadership, interpersonal communication skills and your sense of ethics and
confidentiality will complete the profile of the ideal candidate
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
- Human Resources
- HR Manager
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Luogo di lavoro
- Avellino e provincia
- Tipo di contratto
- Nome del consulente
- Francesca Caricchia
- Numero dell´offerta