Leading global manufacturer Company in the Manufacturing Industry.
Plant Controller - High potential
Il nostro cliente
A leading global manufacturer Company in the Manufacturing Industry.
La figura ricercata
- Support Company's mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities as a member of the plant leadership team.
- Responsible for driving and developing progressive financial systems and processes that will aid and influence sound business decisions.
- Direct and drive the utilization of problem solving methods for related plant and customer problems / issues.
- Provide input into quoting and business development activities (ex. pricing, program management, plant capacity, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with Company reporting requirements (US Gaap and SEC).
- Ensure compliancy to Company standards of Accounting and Internal Control
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Provide support to the development of plant's strategic business plan along with identifying key measurable to support the plant business goals.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Responsible for the development of the plant annual budget and monthly, forecasting, cost analysis and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Responsible for completion of detailed account and variance analysis.
- Responsible for fixed asset and tooling project tracking, inventory reconciliation and engineering change quotes.
- Consults with department managers to ensure adjustments are made in accordance with program changes in order to facilitate long range planning.
- Oversee plant-manning levels and assure compliance and improvements to the budget.
Il candidato prescelto
Reports directly to the Finance Director and dotted line to the Plant Manager. Interfaces on a frequent basis with the Operations, Materials, Quality, Plant Engineering Departments. Also interfaces on an as needed basis with Human Resources, IT and Maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with financial/manufacturing systems.
- Certified Public Account and/or Certified Management Accountant designation preferred.
- Strong understanding of financial systems, manufacturing systems, general ledger, standardized cost accounting, along with budgeting and forecasting is required.
- Hands on experience in audit procedures and processes, financial reporting, accounting and variance analysis and continuous improvements is also critical.
- Knowledge of QAD system, Hyperion Reporting System and World Class Manufacturing principles is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interpret financial and performance data.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity in a multinational Company