Pubblicato il 31/03/2021
- Leading supplier of renewables worldwide
- Large investments in onshore and offshore wind power and photovoltaics
Il nostro cliente
The Client is one of the world's leading companies for renewable energies now also focusing on innovative projects that want to expand the current structure
In the role of Photovoltaic Project Manager, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop new PV projects, from early stage through investment decision to the handover with construction team.
- Coordinate interdisciplinary project team with internal departments and external providers.
- Originate projects, identify sites, negotiate land lease/purchase agreements.
- Manage the permitting process and coordinate the team involved, managing internal and external providers and the communication with relevant stakeholders (grid operators, permitting authorities…).
- Manage and optimize the budget.
- Manage the partnerships with external developers.
- Support in developing technical and commercial solutions required for the company.
- Work closely with all the teams (development, valuation, commercialization and engineering) to identify the best route-to-market and to optimize profitability of every project.
- Conduct risk analysis.
Il candidato prescelto
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in engineering or other job related areas.
- More than 7 years of experience in solar farms projects.
- Experience in getting through Italian Administration licensing process for renewable projects.
- Up to date knowledge of PV systems and components.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian language (mother tongue)
- Very good knowledge of English language (level C1 or higher). A third language will be a plus.
- Very good analytical skills coupled with the required drive to execute and deliver projects.
- Excellent team player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel on regular basis.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great career opportunity in a multinational energy company