National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager - Pharmaceutical Company
Il nostro cliente
For a multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a National Sales Manager.
He/She defines the strategic commercial plan, manages, leads, and coordinates the regional sales managers' activities, to achieve annual and long-term sales objectives.
La figura ricercata
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to deliver growth with integrity
- Lead nationwide sales team members (both field based and inside sales) to achieve sales targets
- Regional sales managers training, coaching & development
- Implement promotional and business plans and strategies in the national territory in order to ensure adequate channels coverage.
- Lead (monthly and quarterly) sales meetings to motivate the team, providing new and innovative training and information on an ongoing basis
- Collect and present monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Liaise with Marketing, Key Accounts and Professional Affairs to ensure brand consistency
- Sales force talent management, including coordinating regional sales training programs and assessments of the commercial competencies
- Become a mentor to the sales team and nurture relationships with each associate in order to help them achieve their goals
- Work with senior management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies
- Spend time co-travelling in field to listen to sales force and customer needs
- Develop relationship with national KOL
- Report customer complaints and adverse events to Local Vigilance Representative, according to applicable work instructions
Il candidato prescelto
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or relevant
- Previous experience +10 years in sales, including leading high performance sales teams. Key Account Management is considered a plus.
- Customer Focused: Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction; establishes effective relationships with customers; creates solutions for unmet customer needs
- Leadership Skills: Motivates, inspires and manages a team and other colleagues to meet high performance standards; establishes clear direction, assigns and delegate tasks well,sets deadlines and leads by good example
- Good knowledge of specific market and sales dynamicsStrong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent English
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, raziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.