National Retail Manager
National Retail Manager - Azienda veterinaria
animali da compagnia - canale retail
Our client, an important multinational operating in the veterinary field, is looking for a National Retail Manager
Report to Business Unit manager and Franchise in terms of market data, customer life and needs, trials, sales targets and product market positioning.
- Take advantage of competitive intelligence and market information analysis to challenge market and sales policies taking corrective actions.
- Monitor, analyse and draw conclusions from operating regional results to initiate structural adjustments where required to drive change management.
- Design the national business plan for the folowing year in collaboration with marketing and BU management and based on marketing plan and yearly budget.
- Track and measure progress against the annual plan, adapting as needed to ensure success.
- Create annual brand sales forecasts for production and budget needs.
- Manage some key accounts and implement appropriate negotiating tactics. Prospect calls on potential new corporate account partners.
- Manage meeting schedule between our company and designated corporate/key account partners and during events.
- Accordingly with the Business Unit Manager, manage the Retail P&L and determine gross margin and sales target by product or customer range.
- Define risks and opportunities to produce an annual forecast based on internal and external business data. Oversee product sales forecasts, follow-up the sales objectives, establish sales policy, terms and conditions (prices, discounts). Share the analysis of current production practices, market share, competitive activity and opportunity with Business Unit Manager.
- Manage & develop the Retail team : motivate, give goals & direction with qualitative KPIs/measures, develop skills and core competencies, hire and train new colleagues, manage and amend compensation & benefits
- Ability to lead and coach others to use expert knowledge of the customers and their processes to make recommendations for improvement that generate tangible increase in value to the customer
- Ability to lead and coach others to continuously design innovative and effective ways to identify new opportunities and to give the appropriate time to work on it.
- Ability to lead and coach others to consistently identify customer needs by questionning, engage customers by confidently presenting a clear and concise message, using all communication techniques to generate positive impact.
Requisiti e competenze
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Degree in economics or veterinary medicine
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- Knowledge of main Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Ottima opportunità di carriera.
In Michael Page crediamo nella diversità e nell'inclusione. Promuoviamo le pari opportunità senza discriminazioni sessiste, razziali, di età, religiose, di orientamento sessuale e qualsiasi altro aspetto che possa essere considerato di esclusione o discriminante.