Market&Competitive Intelligence Manager
Sales Intelligence Manager
Il nostro cliente
Multinazionale operante nel settore dei Beni di Largo Consumo
La figura ricercata
The main tasks of the Sales Intelligence Manager will be:
- Supply ad hoc analyses requested by Marketing, Field Sales or Trade Marketing, based on own knowledge of the market dynamics providing recommendation for concrete business opportunities. In particular: Analyse Market Share, Post-Launch Evaluation, Conduct Trade Segment Analysis, Measure Customer Profitability, Identify Opportunities, Build-up a methodology to measure (ROI) and benchmark all activities developed on trade. Evaluate the performances in terms of efficacy end efficiency and provide meaningful inputs for improvements.
- KPIs setting:
- Be the company point of reference for all activities/brand obj setting and monitoring.
- Evaluate Market Momentum Trends & Influences, Assess Brand Trends, Analyse Competitors, Conduct Competitor Brand Performance Analysis, Draft base-line forecast.
- Business Information:
- Provide Sales and marketing with performance monitoring reporting related on Brands/SF and POS.
- Sales Force Incentive Methodology:Support the Sales and Trade marketing by acting as an advisor in the Target setting phase.
Cooperate with Sales and Trade marketing to allocate bonus on objectives in line with corporate targets.
- Retailer Needs:
- Build-up and develop a knowledge platform on retailers and exploit it to provide strategic input customer engagement strategy by providing meaningful insights (eg. retailer needs).
Il candidato prescelto
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Leadership, Field experience, Strong analytical skills, Information seeking, Organisational awareness, Partnering, Strategic Influencing
- It is expected that the Competitive Intelligence has experience in analyzing and interpreting quantitative information with solid statistical/research background. He/she must have great attention to detail and should be able to arrive at concrete action plans.
- Knowledge of CRM, MS applications (Power Point, Access and Excel).
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunità di carriera.