Great opportunity to join a Multinational Company
Il nostro cliente
World leading entertainment Company
La figura ricercata
Revenue accounting and analysis; Business planning and forecasting;
Coordination of annual budgets process;
Maintaining a fixed Assets register and depreciation calculations;
Period-end reconciliations of intercompany accounts, salary reconciliations, VAT reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations and transfer pricing exercise;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements and undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Responsibility for the training, supervision and management of a team of junior colleagues
- Supporting the development and management of financial systems/policies
- Preparing financial statements and ensuring company spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing company's financial performance and making longer term forecasts, while recommendations
Providing information for audits and working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Embrace business intelligence tools available and find ways to automate reporting;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidated reporting;
- Supporting the creation of business strategies to generate shareholder value;
- Additional finance duties and activities as may be required for the performance of duties.
Il candidato prescelto
3/4yrs + accountancy experience and experience of working in an accounting/ audit environment;
Proficient in accounting packages, advanced knowledge;
Excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills, proactive ethos and high work standard;
Strong interpersonal and team-player skills;
Evaluates issues and defines solutions with good and strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales.
Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
Ability to manage (not just report) and challenge conventions while producing continuous improvements.
Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover the wide range of activities needed within a growing company
- Capable of providing informative and constructive recommendations, demonstrating clarity of thought and able to contribute opinions effectively.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Great opportunity to join a Multinational Company.